Reconyx Ultrafire XR6
Reconyx Ultrafire XR6
The Reconyx Ultrafire XR6 is the black flash camera. It offers true 1080P, high-definition video at 30 frames per second, and adjustable image resolution taking images up to 8 Megapixels, plus a digitally enhanced stereo audio.
Thanks to the 2.4″ colour TFT display, enables easier programming and data transfer, also the ability to playback images and video with sound directly to HD Television if required. Timelapse surveillance is available and can be scheduled at various intervals. It includes Buckview advanced Software for Windows.
XR6 features two camera lenses with specific purposes. One lens is specifically for providing rich daytime images and the other is for providing clear night-time infrared photography. The 2 lenses cut out the need for a mechanical infrared filter over the camera lens. This improves the reliability as well as the noise of the camera as it doesn’t have as many moving parts.
We recommend the use of rechargeable Fujitsu NiMh batteries for the in the XR6.
It has the base level of setting in timelapse, trigger interval, video times and more. If you are looking for an extended range of software features check out the XP9.
For more information on the Reconyx Ultrafire XR6 get in contact with us today!
- True 1080P HD Video/30 frames per second
- Stereo Audio Adjustable
- 2 Dedicated Camera Lens Night & Day
- 2.4 Inch TFT Colour Display
- Image Resolution 3.4, 5 and 8 megapixels
- Video 720P 30fps
- 720P 60fps
- 1080P 30fps
- Video Length: Up to 2 minutes Daytime, up to 30 seconds at night
- Illumination NoGlow High Output Covert Infrared
- Flash Range Up to 24 meters
- No Glowhigh output Covert Infrared
- Dimensions 4.75″ High x 3.5″ Wide x 3.0″ Deep
- Image Detail Color by Day, Monochrome Infrared by Night
- Trigger Speed <1 second
- Motion Sensor Scheduling ON or OFF (no scheduling)
- Time-Lapse Scheduling 1, 5, 15, 30 or 60 minute intervals
- Memory Card Type SD or SDHC Memory Card Capacity 512GB
- Image Data Time, Date, Temperature & Moon Phase
- Buckview Advanced software
- Battery Life Up to 20,000 images
- Battery Requirements NiMH Rechargeable or 1.5volt Lithium only