Eneloop AA NiMh Rechargeable Batteries
DISCOUNTS APPLY FOR APPLY FOR MULTIPLE PURCHASES – GIVE US A CALL!
Out of stock
Enquire about this product
Since its initial release in 2005, Eneloop has been one of the most exciting advancements in rechargeable Nickel Metal-Hydride battery technology in a very long while.
The Eneloop battery’s key point of difference was its ability to retain its charge for extended periods of time. This allowed it to be used in a much wider array of applications where traditional NIMH batteries failed due to the batteries going flat well before the available capacity was used.
Traditional NiMH cells had a high rate of self-discharge which meant batteries needed to be charged before use to achieve maximum run time. When in storage, traditional NiMH batteries self discharged about 4% every day, where as the first evolution of Eneloop only self discharged 20-25% over a 12 month period.
Key Advantages of Eneloop:
- Combines the best advantages of NiMH and Non-rechargeable batteries
- High Cycle life meaning longer service life and lower replacement costs
- Low Self Discharge for longer storage life
- Higher performance in low temperature conditions than other NiMH or Alkaline batteries
- Higher voltage equating to a higher usable capacity than standard NiMH batteries