FLIR Breach PTQ136 Multi Functional Thermal Imaging Monocular
Enquire about this product
Don’t miss a thing with the Flir Breach PTQ136, it detects heat signatures from people. See animals, objects, or anything with a different tempurature to the atmosphere. It is designed for law enforcement purposes. Featuring a compact design, and the new Flir Boson core there is little you will miss! It is small and light enough to fit into your pocket without weighing you down. As well as compatible with mounting to helmets with its mini-rail feature.
The Breach is the ultimate individual thermal imager, offering superior performance and capability. The FLIR’s 12um Boson core provides amazing sensitivity, while not a long-range detector, it is perfect for use and detection within 300 (274m) yards.
- On board recoding
- Seven palettes
- Operates day & night.
- 1 x Magnifying
- Range: 274m
- Weight: 210g
Headset also available separately.
- Detector Type 320 × 256 VOx Microbolometer
- Eye Relief 16 mm
- Field of View [H x V] 24° × 19°
- Internal Memory Up to 1,000 images and 2.5 hours of video on internal memory
- Package Includes Thermal Monocular, CR123A Battery, Lens Cloth, Hard Case
- Size 139 × 70 × 49 mm (5.5 × 2.7 × 1.9 in)
- Start up < 1.5 seconds
- Lens System 9.1 mm; F/1.04
- Optical Magnification 1×
- CONNECTIONS & COMMUNICATIONS
- Video Output Digital Video
- ENVIRONMENTAL & APPROVALS
- Operating Temperature Range -20°C to +50°C (-4°F to +122°F)
- Storage Temperature Range -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F)
- IMAGING & OPTICAL
- Digital Zoom 1× – 4× continuous
- Image Processing FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement™
- Diopter Adjustment Range -5 to +5 dpt
- Refresh Rate 60 Hz
- Weight 210 g (0.46 lbs)
- Battery Life (Operating) Up to 90 minutes at 20°C
- Battery type One CR123A 3V Lithium battery
- Display Quad-VGA (1280 × 960) FLCOS
- Control Panel Buttons Configures Operational Settings: Unit On/ Off, Display Brightness Control, Image Palette Control, Digital Zoom Control, On-Screen Menu Navigation, NUC.