This trail camera has it all. Great flash range, millisecond trigger speed, viewing screen and amazing battery life.
The ultra-compact Spypoint Force-11D trail camera captures 11 megapixel photos or HD videos in colour by day and black and white by night. The camera uses high power Super Low Glow 42 x LEDs combined with the blur reduction technology to have the best image quality at night. It is the perfect camera to avoid disturbing or spooking your game. The curved motion sensor lens improves the detection angle and distance of its five detection zones. The detection range can also be adjusted from 1.5 metres to 24 metres.
Now comes with 48MP upgradable option.
This camera has an incredible battery life when powered by 6 AA batteries and even longer when using the rechargeable lithium battery pack (sold separately). The trigger speed of 0.07 sec is the fastest on the market.
- Photo: 11 megapixels
- 42 LEDs
- Super low glow LEDs
- Built-in 2 inch viewing screen with zoom & pan functions
- Colour photos by day, infrared by night
- Date, time, moon phase & temperature (C/F)stamp on photos
- Time-lapse mode
- Multi-shot mode up to six photos per detection
- Blur reduction technology
- Infrared boost technology
- Continuous mode
- Flash range up to 30 metres
- Millisecond trigger speed (0.07 s)
- Video: HD video recording from 10 to 90 s (720p) with sound
- Photo first option
- Memory/Power: Requires an SD card up to 32GB (not included)
- Can be powered by a rechargeable lithium battery pack (not included)
- 12v jack
- Other: Detection rant up to 24 metres
- 1 senor for a total of 5 detection zones
- Automatic infrared level adjustment
- Standard 1/4″-20 tripod mount
- Mounting bracket included
- User friendly menu
- Dimensions: 9.5cm wide x 12.5cm high x 8cm depth