Reconyx HP2X Hyperfire 2
Contact us directly for pricing, discounts apply for bulk purchases!
Enquire about this product
The Reconyx HP2X Hyperfire 2 Professional is a black flash camera apart of the professional series.
Reconyx Professional Series Cameras are suitable for areas with higher and/or lower operating temperatures. This makes the cameras suitable for extreme environments. the professional range are compatible with MapView professional data management software (included). Professional Series Cameras have the option for an external power connector to extend run time. This option is only fitted on request to the manufacturer. The HP2X & HP2W have an extended range of software features.
Extra software features:
- Loop recording – Overrides the SD card when it is full, deleting the oldest images first to create space for extra images.
- Schedule recording – Advanced multi-scheduling allows for recording in pre-set hours and days.
The 0.25/Second trigger speed together with the best motion sensing available means that you won’t miss a thing! The new No Glow GEN3 high output infrared night vision reaches out to 45 meters. The new image sensor provides high-definition images and videos. The night-time images are crisp and clear with no graininess or blurring, while the daytime photos are rich in colour and clarity.
- Primary application: Wildlife Monitoring
- Detection range: 30m
- Trigger speed: 0.25 seconds
- No Glow Covert Infrared Flash Range: 45m
- Video Quality with Audio: 720p HD
- 5 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
- 1080P Wide Screen or 3MP Standard Image Resolution
- Battery Life of 40,000 Images
- Supports SD Memory Cards up to 512GB
- Operating Temperature Range of -40 to 60 Degrees Celsius
The sample photo is an image of the Rakali Water Rat. Credits go to the River Science Section, Department of Water and Environmental Regulation for their commitment to sustaining Australia’s wildlife. Taken at Hay River, South-West of WA by Kelli O’Neill.
For more information on Reconyx HP2X give us a call!
- Primary Application: Wildlife Research
- Image Resolution: 1080P HD Wide Screen or 3 Mega-pixel Standard Aspect Ratio
- Video: 720P HD Video with Audio
- Video Length: Up to 90 Seconds
- Product Warranty: 5 years
- Dimensions: 5.5
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +60 °C
- Illumination: No-Glow™ High Output Covert IR
- Illumination Range: Up to 150 feet (45 m)
- Illumination On/Off Option: Included
- Illumination Power Settings: Low/Med/High
- Mapping & Image Management Software: MapView™ Professional & Configuration Software
- User Defined Metadata in MapView™: Included
- Metadata Export from MapView™: Included
- Image Detail: Color by Day, Monochrome Infrared by Night
- Trigger Speed: 0.2 second
- PIR Detect Range: Up to 100ft (30 m)
- RapidFire™ Near-Video Speed: Up to 2 frames per second
- Frame Rate: RapidFire™ to 10 sec, 15 sec, 30 sec, 45 sec, 1 min between images
- Photos per Trigger: 1 to 90 images per trigger
- Delay After Triggering: 0,5,10,15,30 sec, 1,2,3,5,10,15,30,45 min, 1 hour
- Delayed Start up to 1 Year: Included
- Day/Night Options for Pics and Videos: Included
- Night Time Shutter Speed: 1/30, 1/60, 1/120, 1/240, 1/480
- Max ISO Setting: 800, 1600, 3200
- Motion Sensor Scheduling: ON or OFF and Scheduled operation by day
- Day of the Week Scheduling for Motion: Included
- Time-Lapse Surveillance: 1 or multiple Pics and/or Video
- Time-Lapse Interval: 5,6,10,12,15,20,30 sec, 1,2,3,4,5,6,10,12,15,20,30 min, 1,2,3,4,6,8,12, 24 Hour
- Time-Lapse Scheduling: Up to 5 start and stop times (fixed and solar)
- Day of the Week Scheduling for Time Lapse: Included
- Loop Recording: Included
- Memory Card Type: Secure Digital (SD® or SDHC®, SDXC®)
- Memory Card Capacity: Up to 512GB
- Image Data: Time, Date, Temperature, User Label and Moon Phase
- Geo-Tagging of Pictures: Included
- Battery Life: Up to 40,000 images
- Battery Requirements: NiMH Rechargeable or Energizer Ultimate Lithium
- Battery Quantity / Size: 12 AA
- External Power Connection: Optional
- Camera Settings: Available options are set on Camera or with the included Software.
- Camera Settings Export: Included
- Customization: Custom Focus, External Power, External Trigger
- Theft Deterrence: CodeLoc™ Pass-Code Protection