Reconyx HC500 Hyperfire 1
DISCONTINUED – SEE NEW HYPERFIRE 2 HF2X, LINK BELOW.
Out of stock
Enquire about this product
The Reconyx HC500 Hyperfire is the Semi Covert Camera in the Hyperfire range, it is used primarily for Wildlife Monitoring purposes.
The HC500 will produce images of the highest quality day and night with the exclusive Ultra HD IR™ camera lens. The full 1080P High Definition images at speeds as quick as two frames per second are stored on the on board SD Card.
Boasting a trigger speed of 0.2/second, flash range of 15 meters and rapid fire option it takes colour photos by day, black and white by night.
The camera has a rugged weatherproof camo case, BuckView Advanced Software for Windows and an adjustable bungee cord and hook used to mount the camera.
Reconyx cameras have extra-long battery life using 12 AA size batteries, enabling the camera to run continuously up to one year.
Professional Trapping Supplies is the original Australian distributor and reseller of Reconyx products, the only Reconyx Preferred Partner in Australia and we can offer discount pricing for multiple purchases.
- Primary Application: Trail Camera / Scouting
- Image Resolution: 3.1 Megapixels
- Video : NoIllumination: Lo Glow Semi Covert IR
- Flash Range: up to 15 meters
- Warranty: 1 year
- Dimensions 14 x 8.5 x 12cm
- Operating Temp: -20 to 120 degrees F
- Buckview Advanced Software for Windows
- Photos: Colour by Day, Black & White by night
- Trigger Speed < less than 1 second
- Batteries: 12 AAs Lithiun, NiMh only no Alakalines
- Field of View: 42 Deg