Moultrie M-40i Trail Camera
$265.00 – $500.00
Save money and buy 2 for $500
Enquire about this product
The Moultrie M-40i Trail Camera produces crisp 16MP images, has a 0.3/ second trigger speed and HD videos with sound. It is a great and reliable stand alone camera that can last a couple weeks of deployment. The camera is not cellular and doesn’t have an alternative cellular camera. The M-40I was built for game hunting and wildlife monitoring use, which it fits the bill for perfectly. They can be put on feeders to see the activity and diversity of animals coming into the area.
It is a fully covert, colour images by day, black and white by night with a 24m detection and flash range.
The Moultrie M-40I Features:
0.3-second trigger speed
16 megapixels images
Detection and Flash range – 24 meters
32 LED Invisible Infrared Flash
1080p HD video with sound
Multi Shot Mode – 3 photos per trigger
Batteries – 8 AA Alkaline or Lithium AAs, up to 19,000 images
Takes up to 32GB SD Card maximum
- Far-Reaching Technology
- With a detection range of 80 feet, and an almost undetectable 32-LED iNVISIBLE Infrared Flash that extends up to 80 feet away through the dark, even the most skittish deer won’t be able to escape the view of this capable trail camera.
- Optimal Image and Video Quality
- Elevate your scouting effort with an impressive daytime and nighttime image quality of 16 megapixels, as well as 1080p HD video with sound that gives you the knowledge you need to be successful during your next showdown in the woods.
- Speedy Detection Response
- As soon as a nearby deer wanders into range, the M-40i snaps a shot thanks to the speedy 0.3-second trigger speed.
- Natural Design
- The Moultrie Pine Camo case pattern helps this camera blend in with the trees, so animals won’t take notice, allowing you to get a glimpse of the natural behavior of wild game.
- Mobile Connectivity
- Compatibility with Moultrie Mobile technology lets you access your scouting materials from almost anywhere for optimal scouting flexibility.