Minnesota Brands MB650 Off-set Laminate
Enquire about this product
MB-650 Off-set laminate
Minnesota Brand’s MB-650 off-set Laminate is an outside laminate, ‘off-set’ meaning the jaw is apart when shut. Outside laminate meaning the laminate is on the top of the jaws.
Like the MB750, but smaller. A nice trap with an extra large pan. Offset, laminated jaws and 4 coil springs. Will suit wild dogs, foxes and cats. Also great to bed down firmly.
The MB-650 is a heavy-duty trap from top to bottom, it has a 5 7/8” inside jaw spread and 6 7/8” outside jaw spread. This custom-made trap has 4-coils, base plate, center swivels and an extra heavy-duty oversize pan which provides a larger trigger area. Pan tension is adjustable with a #10 pan bolt. Both heavy jaws are held down by a special trigger system which will prevent a jaw from flipping up. The dog has a “step-down” notch milled into it that gives off an audible click when you are lowering the pan into place. The MB-650 has a unique spring and lever system which is all one piece.
If you would like to add a Jake Chain Rig to the trap, please select it separately and we will attach it to your trap.
- Target Species: Wild dogs
- Inside Jaw Spread: 5 7/8”
- Outside Jaw Spread (top to bottom): 6 7/8”
- Outside Jaw Spread (lever to lever): 6”
- Pan dimensions: 3” x 3”.
- Chain: 7.5” of MB #3 Straight Link (9 total links)
- Swivels:2 MB Crunch Proof Swivels. One off baseplate & one at end of chain
- Total Chain Length: 10.5” including swivels.
- Weight: 75 pounds
- Unique spring & lever setting system.