Browning Solar Camera Power Pack
Out of stock
Enquire about this product
Browning’s new trail camera solar panel is compatible with all of Browning’s trail camera models. The solar pack includes 6 AA NIMH rechargeable batteries which are constantly topping up with charge by a highly efficient solar cell. the solar panel works by charging the batteries in the panel, which intern sends the power from the batteries to the camera. There is good reason for this set up, it is just in case for whatever reason if the panel doesn’t get sun or it is night time. The batteries are still able to send power to the camera.
The solar panel bracket can easily mount to any tree with the included strap. Due to it being a Browning produce the panel is also compatible with Browning’s camera mounts. The solar panel is easily adjustable to the perfect angle to maximize sun exposure. This solar panel is quite straight forward and easy to use, load the panel with the batteries provided. Then set it up in the position with the most amount of sun exposure.
Browse the range of Browning cameras to see which camera you will pair with the panel.
For more information on the Browning Camera Solar panel Get in contact with us today!
- Provides your camera with a constant power supply
- Solar panel angle easily adjusts to capture maximum sunlight
- built in meter shows battery charge level and amount of solar power being used
- Operates on 6AA NIMH batteries – batteries included
- All metal tree mounting bracket
- Powers your camera for up to 2 years with adequate sunlight
- Works in wooded areas or open fields
- 12 Volt Output – compatible with all Browning trail cameras