Bridger #3 OL, Fully Modified
GENUINE BRIDGER TRAP
Enquire about this product
Bridger 3 Off-set Laminate
The Bridger 3 Off-set Laminate is a 4 Coil Foot Trap, that is fully modified for increased strength and durability. The Bridger traps are a reliable work horse of the Foot trapping industry due to its excellent holding strength and dogless setting mechanism. The dogless trigger makes it easier and safer for the user to set. By not having to put their hand through the jaws of the trap.
There are 2 coils on the trap giving it less strength on fire, Bridger has optimized the strength of their traps to only require two coils. Due to their superior strength it is best to use a 2 coiled Bridger to prevent any damage. The difference between an offset trap and a regular trap is if you look down the top of a closed trap. You can see a reasonable sized gap between the two jaws. Since the jaws don’t have rubber pads this will also prevent damage to the animal.
The Bridger is a favorable trap among many trappers, give it a try you wont regret it!
- JC Conner fully welded chain rig (T-bar shock spring, crunch proof swivel, double stake ring)
- Welded and riveted base plate
- Jaw ends bubble tipped welded
Rigged ready to go!
- Target Animals: Wild Dogs
- Inside Jaw: 6 1/16”
- Outside Jaw Spread (Top to Bottom): 6 7/16”
- Outside Jaw Spread (Lever to Lever): 6’
- Pan Dimensions: 2 ¼” x 4 3/4 “
- Weight: 2.35 Pounds